Complete your Graduate Diploma in Management and Attain Our Prestigious Chartered Manager (C.Mgr.®) Designation at the McGill University School of Continuing Studies!
Already Hold an Undergraduate Degree?
Earn your Graduate-Level Diploma in Management and C.Mgr.® Designation!
CIM | Chartered Managers Canada and the McGill University School of Continuing Studies Have Partnered to Offer a Prestigious Dual-Credential Program
McGill University School of Continuing Studies has earned an international reputation as a leader in continuing studies. Their programs are innovative, their instructors are engaged, and their learners are among the smartest and most diverse group of people in the nation.
CIM | Chartered Managers Canada and the McGill School of Continuing Studies have come together to offer a collaborative and flexible option to earn your graduate-level Diploma in Management and C.Mgr.® designation!
Our C.Mgr.® designation is the most prestigious status that can be achieved in the management profession. You will be able to use the C.Mgr.® post-nominals and join a network of Chartered Managers that are recognized and valued across the world.
Once your diploma is completed, to become a C.Mgr.®, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- 48 months of professional-level management experience (achieved before or after graduation)
- 3 professional references
- All applicable fees
The Management Aptitude Evaluation (MAE) is not required for graduates of this program!
About McGill Graduate Programs in Management
Diploma (Dip.) in Management: General
This McGill graduate program is designed to teach and prepare students for management positions across a wide variety of industries. The program is taught over 10 courses by expert business and management practitioners and covers the full spectrum of management topics including:
- Managerial Economics
- Business Intelligence
- Organizational Behaviour
Successful students of this graduate program will be enabled to:
- Read and comprehend financial statements
- Understand and interpret micro and macroeconomic theory
- Apply corporate finance theory to their organization's funds
- Optimize business operations
- Lead, inspire and motivate others
- Develop and implement a marketing program
- Use statistical methods including probability, sampling and forecasting for enhanced business planning
This graduate program offers flexible options that allow students to enrol on a full-time or part-time basis, and includes evening classes to fit the schedules of working management professionals.
Diploma (Dip.) in Management: International Business Concentration
Rather than covering the general topics of management, this graduate program is specially tailored to provide students with a deep understanding of international business relations. Successful students of this program will be enabled to:
- Understand and decipher the basic principles of international trade
- Apply fundemental theories of corporate and international finance
- Understand and review international markets, monetary systems and aspects of foreign exchange
- Develop and implement a global marketing program with strong localization
- Use a variety of statistical methods in a wide range of business situations
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding into the global market
Recipients of this graduate diploma often go on to be well known and respected business leaders around the world!
McGill Graduate Program Admission Requirements
Prospective students of either of these graduate programs will first need to have recieved an undergraduate degree from an approved university. Additionally, prospective students need to be able to demonstrate an adequate proficiency in English.
McGill Graduate Program Application Deadlines
|Term||International Students||Canadians/Permanent Residents|
|Fall||March 1||May 1|
|Winter||July 1||September 1|
|Spring/Summer||November 1||January 1|