Mission, Vision, and Objectives
To be the voice of Canada’s Chartered Managers by advancing management and leadership excellence through education, certification, and professional development.
To be a leading, progressive professional association that supports Canada’s Chartered Managers
- Provide a national voice on issues affecting the management profession in Canada
- Serve as the authority on Canadian management developments
- Increase awareness of management as a profession
- Develop and maintain educational programs consistent with the professional aspirations of our membership
- To provide professional certification to managers across Canada and internationally