CIM Toronto: Goodlife Fitness Health & Wellness Leadership Summit
GoodLife FITNESS Health & Wellness Leadership Summit
November 22, 2017 / 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Metro Toronto Convention Centre South Building, Room 718
Learn to Inspire the Best in Workplace Performance!
GoodLife Fitness Health & Wellness Leadership Summit Early Bird Registration Special
CIM Toronto Member Registration Special – save 40%
CIM Toronto is pleased to extend an early bird registration offer to the 6th Annual GoodLife Fitness Health & Wellness Leadership Summit. Join us for this special event on leadership excellence & mental well-being.
When: Wednesday November 22nd, 2017
Time: 9AM – 4PM
Location: Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Guest speakers and presentation topics include:
- Dr. Bill Howatt; Chief Research & Development Officer, Workforce Productivity, Morneau Shepell Inc.
- Topic: Mental Health & Resiliency: The Coping Crisis – essential skills for employers and employees to deal effectively with environmental stressors and promote resiliency.
- Tim Magwood; Master Storyteller and Catalyst at Mark of a Leader
- Topic: Leadership Excellence: The art of storytelling to improve communication and maximize team effectiveness.
- Todd Nelson; Senior Consultant and Investment Leader at Willis Towers Watson
- Topic: Emerging Trends in Employee Wellness Management: Supporting financial well-being in a multi-generational workforce.
- Judy Croon; Author, Comedian and Motivational Speaker
- Topic: Stress Management: The power of humour to diffuse stress, build optimism and promote enthusiasm.
All sales are final. Tickets are transferable.