Supervisory Management Program (CSM)
The CSM is a 4-course program providing learners with the foundations of management leading to a Certificate in Supervisory Management.
Students completing the CSM program can continue to the 8-course Chartered Management Program (CMP).
Mandatory Courses (3)
- Introduction to Management
- Managerial Communications
- Organizational Behaviour; or
- Human Resources Management
Optional Courses (1)
- Canadian Business Law
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Marketing
- Project Management
- Operations Management
NOTE: Other courses may be acceptable as options.
Course Delivery Options:
- University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies Recognized Courses
- Other Continuing Education courses at colleges and universities across Canada. Please contact your local academic institution for details.
Fees are set by the academic institutions offering the courses.